How to enrol at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic School
We welcome all enrolment applications at OLGC.
In order to complete the enrolment process, the following documents will need to be provided:
- Enrolment form (signed and all questions completed)
- Birth Certificate (originals must be sighted by Administration staff and copy included with enrolment form)
- Baptismal Certificate (originals must be sighted by Administration staff and copy included with enrolment form)
- Immunisation History Statement (available from mygov/medicare)
- Parish Priest Reference form (Parts A & B must be completed. This form is not required for sibling enrolments)
- Non-refunable Enrolment Fee of $77 is required upon receipt of the completed enrolment form
We accept cash, cheque or alternatively EFTPOS facilities are available at the school office.
Click below to download our:
To arrange a school visit or meet with the School Principal, please feel free to contact us at any time.