Enrolment process at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic School during COVID-19
We welcome all enrolment applications at OLGC.
In order to complete the enrolment process, the following documents will need to be provided:
- Enrolment form (signed and all questions completed)
- Download the enrolment form
- Complete your child’s enrolment details
- Save the form as a PDF
- Email to the school office along with copies of documents listed below firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birth Certificate (include a copy with your enrolment form and the original can be sighted at a later date by Administration staff)
- Baptismal Certificate (include a copy with your enrolment form and the original can be sighted at a later date by Administration staff)
- Immunisation History Statement (available from mygov/medicare)
- Parish Priest Reference form (Parts A & B must be completed. This form is not required for sibling enrolments)
- Non-refunable Enrolment Fee of $77 is required upon receipt of the completed enrolment form
We accept cash, cheque or alternatively EFTPOS facilities are available at the school office.
Click below to download our:
To arrange a school visit or meet with the School Principal, please feel free to contact us at any time.
COVID-19 Fee Relief
Catholic Schools Broken Bay are committed to supporting families as the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt in the community. No family will be excluded from our school because of financial difficulties.
Even if you have not enrolled yet, we would like to offer the following help with school fees if you need it:
- A full reduction on ALL fees if your family gets JobSeeker.
- A 50%+ reduction on ALL fees if one parent in your family gets JobKeeper.
If you are unsure if your family can get fee help or need assistance completing the form please contact our COVID-19 FEE HELP HOTLINE on 9847 0728 (8am – 4pm Monday to Friday).