How to enrol at Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic School
We welcome all enrolment applications at OLGC.
In order to complete the enrolment process, the following documents will need to be provided:
- Enrolment form (signed and all questions completed)
- Birth Certificate (originals must be sighted by Administration staff and copy included with enrolment form)
- Baptismal Certificate (originals must be sighted by Administration staff and copy included with enrolment form)
- Immunisation History Statement (available from mygov/medicare)
- Parish Priest Reference form (Parts A & B must be completed. This form is not required for sibling enrolments)
- Non-refunable Enrolment Fee of $77 is required upon receipt of the completed enrolment form
We accept cash, cheque or alternatively EFTPOS facilities are available at the school office.
Click below to download our:
* The Catholic Schools Office has informed all existing families for the next five years total fee increases will be in the range of 1.5% to 3% each year. Fees will not increase by more than 3% in any year unless there are major unforeseen government changes to school funding beyond our control.
For Kindergarten enrolments, children must be aged 5 prior to 31 July of that year, as per NSW Education Department guidelines. Enrolment forms are due by 31 May the year prior to starting Kindergarten.
The Diocese of Broken Bay Enrolment Policy is implemented by all systemic schools in the Diocese. The implementation of this policy is monitored by the Catholic Schools Office.
To arrange a school visit or meet with the School Principal, please feel free to contact us at any time.